Overview and Intended Use
The Azostix® urinalysis test strip is a semi-quantitative test for estimating the amount of urea nitrogen in whole blood to provide information on renal function. The procedure uses one drop of whole blood. When precise results are desired a more accurate laboratory procedure is required.
The strips are for professional, in vitro diagnostic use only. Azostix® urinalysis test strips are ready to use upon removal from the bottle and are read visually.
Test Parameters available on the Azostix® urinalysis test strip include urea nitrogen in whole blood.
Refer to our “Compare Multistix” tab on the home page for a comparison of test parameters offered for each urinalysis test strip product.
|Unit of measure||25 per pack|
EXPIRY & STORAGE
Product will have 12 months expiry from Siemens date of shipment
Product requires ambient storage of temperatures between 15-30°C
Please click here to see FAQs
All education and training for the Azostix® urinalysis test strip is available exclusively online. Please refer to the following tools:
1. Complimentary Urinalysis App for iPhone or iPad
2. PEPconnect : Online, virtual competency-based education training for Siemens products.
PEPconnect is a technologically advanced, virtual, competency-based education and training solution that focuses on increasing the knowledge, skills, and abilities of each individual user - ultimately reducing the time to achieve job competency. Through this customisable approach, individual learners can plan, achieve, and maintain proficiency standards directly from any device at their convenience.
- Access education and real-time performance support, anytime, anywhere, on any device.
- Construct your personalised learning experience.
- Share and connect your learning experience with others.
- Utilise an intuitive interface.
3. POCkit: Just in time educational information for healthcare professionals performing diagnostic testing at the point-of-care
Siemens POCkit™ is a web based education solution designed for healthcare professionals performing point-of-care testing. It provides immediate access to the latest topics, videos, and links to access information on how to use Siemens POC testing solutions.
- Connects people to knowledge, with just-in-time performance support, anytime, anywhere from any device.
- Quick and easy for healthcare professionals to find the information they need when operating our POC instruments
- Incorporate training materials directly into your hospital Learning Management Systems or share knowledge directly through email, text, or social media channels.