DCA Vantage™ HbA1c Normal & Abnormal Control Kit
The DCA VantageTM Haemoglobin A1c Control Kit contains both NORMAL Controls and ABNORMAL Controls which are prepared as a stabilised haemolysate from human blood. The haemolysate is then lyophilised to ensure stabilty. The DCA VantageTM Haemoglobin A1c Control Kit has been designed for use with the DCA VantageTM Haemoglobin A1c Reagent Kit. The DCA VantageTM Haemoglobin A1c Control Kit has been developed as acceptable control material for the DCA VantageTM Haemoglobin A1c Reagent Kit. The DCA Haemoglobin A1c Normal and Abnormal Controls should give DCA values within the ranges shown on the Control Card when run according to instructions
The DCA VantageTM HbA1c Normal & Abnormal Control Kit is intended for professional in vitro diagnostic use at the point of care.
The DCA VantageTM Hemoglobin A1c NORMAL Controls and ABNORMAL Controls included in the DCA VantageTM Hemoglobin A1c Control Kit contain a stable lyophilised hemolysate of human blood. Each bottle, when reconstituted, contains enough Control Solution to run approximately 90 DCA Hemoglobin A1c Control Tests. The Reconstitution Fluid (deionised water) contains 0.09% w/v sodium azide as a preservative.
|Unit of measure||2 x 0.25ml per pack|
EXPIRY & STORAGE
Product will have 18 months expiry from Siemens date of shipment.
Product requires cold chain storage of temperatures between 2-8°C.
Reconstituted product is stable for up to 3 months at 2-8°C.
Please refer to DCA VantageTM Analyser FAQS
All education and training for the DCA VantageTM Analyser is available exclusively online. Please refer to the following tools:
2. PEPconnect : Online, virtual competency-based education training for Siemens products.
PEPconnect is a technologically advanced, virtual, competency-based education and training solution that focuses on increasing the knowledge, skills, and abilities of each individual user - ultimately reducing the time to achieve job competency. Through this customisable approach, individual learners can plan, achieve, and maintain proficiency standards directly from any device at their convenience.
- Access education and real-time performance support, anytime, anywhere, on any device.
- Construct your personalised learning experience.
- Share and connect your learning experience with others.
- Utilise an intuitive interface.
3. POCkit: Just in time educational information for healthcare professionals performing diagnostic testing at the point-of-care
Siemens POCkit™ is a web based education solution designed for healthcare professionals performing point-of-care testing. It provides immediate access to the latest topics, videos, and links to access information on how to use Siemens POC testing solutions.
- Connects people to knowledge, with just-in-time performance support, anytime, anywhere from any device.
- Quick and easy for healthcare professionals to find the information they need when operating our POC instruments
- Incorporate training materials directly into your hospital Learning Management Systems or share knowledge directly through email, text, or social media channels.