DCA Vantage™ Microalbumin/Creatinine Low & High Control Kit
The DCA Vantage™ Microalbumin/Creatinine Control Kit contains both Low Controls and High Controls. Each control is a buffered aqueous solution containing known amounts of human albumin and creatinine. The resulting mixture is then lyophilised to ensure stability. Good laboratory practice dictates that a quality control program be established in all laboratories. This program consists of the routine assay of control material, evaluation of control results and acceptable limits on controls, as well as proper sample collection and handling practices and proper storage of reagent cartridges. The DCA Vantage™ Microalbumin/Creatinine Low and High Controls should give DCA values within the ranges shown on the Control Card when run according to instructions. The DCA Vantage™ Microalbumin/Creatinine Low and High Controls are intended for use as controls and must not be used as calibrators.
The DCA VantageTM Microalbumin/Creatinine Low & High Control Kit is intended for professional in vitro diagnostic use at the point of care.
The DCA Vantage™ Microalbumin/Creatinine Low Controls and High Controls included in the DCA Vantage™ Microalbumin/Creatinine Control Kit contain stable lyophilised materials.
Each vial, when reconstituted, contains enough Control Solution to run approximately 65 DCA Vantage™ Microalbumin/Creatinine Control tests. The Reconstitution Fluid (deionised water) contains 0.09% w/v sodium azide as a preservative.
|Unit of measure||2 X 0.25ml per pack|
EXPIRY & STORAGE
Product will have 18 months expiry from Siemens date of shipment.
Product requires cold chain storage of temperatures between 2-8°C.
Reconstituted product is stable for up to 3 months at 2-8°C.
Please refer to DCA VantageTM Analyser FAQS
All education and training for the DCA VantageTM Analyser is available exclusively online. Please refer to the following tools:
2. PEPconnect : Online, virtual competency-based education training for Siemens products.
PEPconnect is a technologically advanced, virtual, competency-based education and training solution that focuses on increasing the knowledge, skills, and abilities of each individual user - ultimately reducing the time to achieve job competency. Through this customisable approach, individual learners can plan, achieve, and maintain proficiency standards directly from any device at their convenience.
- Access education and real-time performance support, anytime, anywhere, on any device.
- Construct your personalised learning experience.
- Share and connect your learning experience with others.
- Utilise an intuitive interface.
3. POCkit: Just in time educational information for healthcare professionals performing diagnostic testing at the point-of-care
Siemens POCkit™ is a web based education solution designed for healthcare professionals performing point-of-care testing. It provides immediate access to the latest topics, videos, and links to access information on how to use Siemens POC testing solutions.
- Connects people to knowledge, with just-in-time performance support, anytime, anywhere from any device.
- Quick and easy for healthcare professionals to find the information they need when operating our POC instruments
- Incorporate training materials directly into your hospital Learning Management Systems or share knowledge directly through email, text, or social media channels.