DCA Vantage™ Microalbumin/Creatinine Reagent Cartridges
The DCA VantageTM Microalbumin/Creatinine Reagent Cartridge is designed to quantitatively measure low concentrations of albumin (microalbuminuria), creatinine, and the albumin/creatinine ratio in urine and must be used in conjunction with the DCA VantageTM Analyser.
The method is designed for testing random, overnight, or timed specimens with results available to the patient within seven minutes. Testing for microalbuminuria (low concentrations of albumin in the urine) is recommended in patients with insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus (IDDM) as well as patients with non-insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus (NIDDM).
This assay is intended for use in both screening for, and monitoring treatment of, microalbuminuria.
The DCA VantageTM Microalbumin/Creatinine assay is intended for professional in vitro diagnostic use at the point of care.
|Unit of measure||10 per pack|
Microalbumin/Creatinine (urine): Single test reports all three results for:
- Albumin: 5 to 300 mg/L
- Creatinine: 1.3 to 44.2 mmol/L (15 to 500 mg/dL)
- Albumin-to Creatinine Ratio: 0.11 to 226 mg/mmol (1 to 2000 mg/g)
EXPIRY & STORAGE
Product will have 18 months expiry from Siemens date of shipment.
Product requires cold chain storage of temperatures between 2-8°C.
Product is stable for up to 3 months at 15-25°C.
Please refer to DCA VantageTM Analyser FAQS
All education and training for the DCA VantageTM Analyser is available exclusively online. Please refer to the following tools:
2. PEPconnect : Online, virtual competency-based education training for Siemens products.
PEPconnect is a technologically advanced, virtual, competency-based education and training solution that focuses on increasing the knowledge, skills, and abilities of each individual user - ultimately reducing the time to achieve job competency. Through this customisable approach, individual learners can plan, achieve, and maintain proficiency standards directly from any device at their convenience.
- Access education and real-time performance support, anytime, anywhere, on any device.
- Construct your personalised learning experience.
- Share and connect your learning experience with others.
- Utilise an intuitive interface.
3. POCkit: Just in time educational information for healthcare professionals performing diagnostic testing at the point-of-care
Siemens POCkit™ is a web based education solution designed for healthcare professionals performing point-of-care testing. It provides immediate access to the latest topics, videos, and links to access information on how to use Siemens POC testing solutions.
- Connects people to knowledge, with just-in-time performance support, anytime, anywhere from any device.
- Quick and easy for healthcare professionals to find the information they need when operating our POC instruments
- Incorporate training materials directly into your hospital Learning Management Systems or share knowledge directly through email, text, or social media channels.