Overview and Intended Use
Siemens Multistix® test strips are a reliable frontline test for detection of a broad range of conditions, from detecting urinary tract infections to diabetes and kidney disorders. Accurately gain a broader clinical insight into a patient's health.
- Reliable testing for UTI, diabetes, and kidney disorders
- 10 tests for important markers on a single strip
- Combined leukocyte/nitrite results for better prediction of UTI with fewer false negatives
The strips are for professional, in vitro diagnostic use only. Multistix® 10 SG urinalysis test strips are ready to use upon removal from the bottle and may be read visually or read instrumentally using the CLINITEK Status®+ Urine Analyser.
Test Parameters available on the Multistix® 10 SG urinalysis test strip include glucose, bilirubin, ketone, specific gravity, blood, pH, protein, urobilinogen, nitrite and leukocyte esterase.
Refer to our “Compare Multistix” tab on the home page for a comparison of test parameters offered for each urinalysis test strip product.
|Unit of measure||100 per pack|
EXPIRY & STORAGE
Product will have 12 months expiry from Siemens date of shipment
Product requires ambient storage of temperatures between 15-30°C
Please refer to CLINITEK Status®+ Analyser FAQS
All education and training for the Multistix® 10 SG urinalysis test strip is available exclusively online. Please refer to the following tools:
1. Complimentary Urinalysis App for iPhone or iPad
2. PEPconnect : Online, virtual competency-based education training for Siemens products.
PEPconnect is a technologically advanced, virtual, competency-based education and training solution that focuses on increasing the knowledge, skills, and abilities of each individual user - ultimately reducing the time to achieve job competency. Through this customisable approach, individual learners can plan, achieve, and maintain proficiency standards directly from any device at their convenience.
- Access education and real-time performance support, anytime, anywhere, on any device.
- Construct your personalised learning experience.
- Share and connect your learning experience with others.
- Utilise an intuitive interface.
3. POCkit: Just in time educational information for healthcare professionals performing diagnostic testing at the point-of-care
Siemens POCkit™ is a web based education solution designed for healthcare professionals performing point-of-care testing. It provides immediate access to the latest topics, videos, and links to access information on how to use Siemens POC testing solutions.
- Connects people to knowledge, with just-in-time performance support, anytime, anywhere from any device.
- Quick and easy for healthcare professionals to find the information they need when operating our POC instruments
- Incorporate training materials directly into your hospital Learning Management Systems or share knowledge directly through email, text, or social media channels.